Welcome to Episode # 8 of the Amazon Private Label Show!
In this episode we get to the highly anticipated LAUNCH phase of the process. All of your hard work has come down to this! Let’s get crazy excited as now is the time to UNLEASH your awesome product to the world of Amazon! Step inside the show where I walk you through a very simple launch process that will set your product up for success.
Amazon Private Label – “How To Launch A Product On Amazon In 3 Easy Steps”
Hello Amazon seller!
Are you pumped about the launch of your product?
You should be filled with joy and excitement as now is the time to unleash your product and start making some money!
In this episode I will walk you through a very simple yet effective launch campaign that will set you and your product up for success on Amazon.
It all comes down to this so lets dive in and get started in the podcast.
Inside I will cover how to launch a product on Amazon in 3 super simple steps.
Here is a basic breakdown of the process in written form:
Step 1: Create an internal launch list
- Come up with 10-20 people you know that would be interested in leaving a review for your product
- Use Facebook groups to find people to review your product if you don’t know anyone
- Create a simple spreadsheet to track everything
- Create coupon codes for each person that will be purchasing and reviewing your product
- Disperse your coupon codes according to each person on your list
- Ensure each person leaves the appropriate review disclaimer in their review
- Follow up with your spreadsheet and internal list
Step 2: Do a large giveaway of your product using a launch service
- Determine how many units your need to give away for promotional discount
- Find a launch service using my resources page
- Create your coupon codes
- Have launch service administer your launch over 3-5 days
Step 3: Start Paid Advertising on Amazon
- Start an Amazon Pay Per Click Account
- Start a basic Auto Campaign with low bids
- Let run to collect data
- Read an follow up on all feedback and reviews
- Spike Amazon’s algorithm
- Start ranking for keywords
- Start to accumulate reviews so your listing converts better
- Start selling organically
In the next episode we will talk about what you need to do after your launch is over so stay tuned!
Let me know what you thought of the podcast and leave a comment below to tell me if you thought this was helpful.
If you haven’t yet listened to Episode 3 where I talk about “How To Find A Winning Private Label Product” then please do that as well.
Check out my Quick Start Guide To Finding A Winning Private Label Product <===Click Here
SUBJECT TIMES ON PODCAST:
[2:10] Cool Amazon stat and service
[4:50] Question From Facebook group answered
[11:00] Getting ready for launch
[11:45] The internal launch list
[17:20] Large giveaway
[22:40] Starting Pay Per Click
[24:50] Why do the launch?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Jungle Scout – A great little plug in that allows you to quickly do new product research on Amazon. Jungle Scout has saved me TONS of time when looking for new product ideas. It’s a must for anyone who is getting started in selling physical products on Amazon. If you are just getting started selling on Amazon then I highly recommend Jungle Scout to aid you in the process. SEE MY JUNGLE SCOUT REVIEW HERE:
Fiverr – A great site to use to find freelancers with all sorts of skills.
Get BSR – A good site to be able to get some high quality reviews for you products. The site doesn’t look like much but I assure you it is legit and works well.
Review Kick – A new review service created by the makers of Jungle Scout.
Tomoson – Try this service out with their 30 trial. It’s a site that connects bloggers with people like you who have products that need some exposure and reviews. The bloggers will review your product and you can gain some traction from their audience.
Viral Launch – Another nice service that connects you with reviewers who want to try out and review your product. This is a paid service.
Facebook Review Group – A Facebook review group that connects you with people who want to review your product.
For all other resources and tools that I use in my Amazon business please see the resources link.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
Thank you for visiting the Amazon Private Label Show! It would be great if you could leave a comment below and tell me what you would like to cover in future episodes of the podcast. Also how long have you been selling on Amazon? What made you want to get started?